14 Aug OBGYN Outpatient North Jersey
Other Available Positions
Pediatric practice New JerseyEnglewood New Jersey
OBGYN Outpatient New JerseyJersey City New Jersey
OBGYN Outpatient North JerseyHackensack New Jersey
Internal Medicine Outpatient Practice New JerseyHackensack, New Jersey
Family Practice Outpatient New JerseyUnion City New Jersey
Opportunity Description - Apply Below
We represent a client in North Jersey that is recruiting OBGYN physicians for their expanding clinics. North Hudson Community Health, established in 1965, has ten (10) clinics in Northern New Jersey, all within a 25-mile radius of NYC. North Hudson is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) organization presently recruiting for OBGYN physicians.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday with 4 days @ 8:30 am-5 pm & 1 late day 10:30 am – 7 pm
- Daily caseload is 25-27 patients with one (1) Saturday a month
- All physicians treat patients at one site unless an emergency arises
- Outpatient practice only with phone call coverage of 1-6
- Clinical practice 95 %, seeking candidates with personality and ability to foster relationships
- Prenatal care & GYN Surgeries caseload
Our client will consider both new residents & experienced candidates with the salary being dependent on experience level with compensation ranging from $200,000-$220,000+. They provide a standard benefits package with a loan repayment program of up to $50,000 annually. Candidates with a second language are welcome, North Hudson uses E Clinical Works (EMR).
We are scheduling interviews immediately, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard Gormley @ 610-724-6968.